Make Your Booking Here
In order to make use of the Sports Facilities, the following conditions need to be accepted by the applicant before authorisation is granted to use the facilities.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions at booking, you and your group agree to abide by Government guidelines outlining social distancing and group training sessions, in addition to our normal terms and conditions.
- All participants take responsibility and liability in respect of any damage to or loss of any goods articles or property of any kind brought into or left at the venue.
- Participants remain the responsibility of the hirer at all times whilst on the premises and centre grounds.
- The Hirer shall only use the allocated site as per the booking made. The facilities shall not be used for any purpose other than the sports available.
- The team should bring their own gear for the game – no footballs, flag posts or any other equipment is supplied. No storage facilities are available at the site.
- At the end of your session please ensure that all the litter, empty bottles, cans of drink, fruit peel etc are picked up from and around the hired facility and on the playing surface. Please place all litter in the litter bins that are provided around the site.
- Hirers are reminded that the facilities are situated on school/educational campus. All individuals must conform to any regulations in force, with respect to the site and comply with any instructions they may receive from staff appointed.
- Please ensure that facilities are used correctly and individuals do not use foul or abusive language whilst playing. Please respect the neighbours and keep noise levels down to a minimum, again, avoiding foul and abusive language on the pitch.
- Persistent offenders will have their booking cancelled with no refunds given.
- Violence of any sort will not be tolerated and offenders will be immediately evicted from the ground. The applicant takes full responsibility for the actions of all Participants.
- No alcohol or illegal substance shall be brought or consumed in any part of the ground or on pitches. No smoking is allowed on the premises or on pitches. Offenders shall receive an indefinite ban from all facilities.
- In event of an accident or injury the Applicant will be solely responsible and no liability will be held against the institution or custodians of the sports ground.